Groupe Bertrand is a key player in the Parisian hotel industry, with 7 upscale hotels, including 2 Relais & Châteaux.
- Relais Christine, 5* : since 1979, a private and exclusive address in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, offering 48 rooms and suites between a flowered courtyard and a private garden, lounges for breakfast, relaxation or a relaxing drink, and a unique Guerlain spa under a 13th-century vault. A Relais & Châteaux member.
- Saint James Paris, 5* : both a château-hotel and a private club set within its own walled garden, the former Thiers Foundation features 50 rooms and suites, a legendary library-bar, a Michelin-starred restaurant with Julien Dumas, Bellefeuille, a pergola with a summer restaurant, and a Guerlain spa with pool. A Relais & Châteaux member.
- Balzac, 5* : the house where the famous novelist Honoré de Balzac lived now has 69 rooms, some of which have a unique view of the Eiffel Tower, and is home to the 3-star restaurant Pierre Gagnaire. The hotel will undergo a total transformation in 2023 under the direction of Festen and will also offer a panoramic restaurant and a spa.
- Château des Fleurs, 5* : a 37-room hotel with a restaurant and spa, designed by Quintana Partners, will open in march 2023.
- Amarante Beau Manoir, 4* : a 50-room hotel to open in late 2023
- Norman, 5* : a 37-room and suite hotel with restaurant and spa, designed by Thomas Vidalenc, will open in april 2023.
- Amarante Cannes, 4* : a hotel that boasts 71 rooms with a swimming pool